European Museum of the Year Award and the Council of Europe Museum Prize celebrate 40th anniversaryEMYA 2017, Zagreb, 3 - 6 May 2017
Registration fees and payment methods
Early bird (20.11. – 15.01.): 350 Eur
Standard Fee (16.01. – 15.03.): 380 Eur
Late Fee (16.3. – 28.4.): 400 Eur
The registration fee covers:
Access to all presentations
* Conference materials (conference brochures, bag, promotional material)
* Welcome Reception, Award Ceremony and Gala Dinner
* Free admission and guided tours to selected museums
* Coffee, snacks and refreshments during the breaks (2nd and 3rd day)
* Evening cocktails
Post Congress Tour - Registration and payment:
Post Congress Tour: Vukovar
1 DAY TOUR ( POST CONFERENCE PROGRAM - download) – Vukovar, May 7, 2017 (90 Eur)
Please note that the price of Post Conference Tour to Vukovar on 7 May 2017 is not included in Registration fee. For further information and payment detail please contact Miss Jelena Krmić at email@example.com.
* Fees do not include bank charges, so please consult your Bank officials! Admission to the event is granted only if organizer has received full payment of the registration fee
* Delegates who have made late payments should bring a proof of payment to the event
* Once in Zagreb, you will be able to pay the fee only in cash (banks and ATM-s are all nearby).
Ethnographic Museum Zagreb,
Trg Mazuranica 14, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia (EU)
Bank: ZAGREBAČKA BANKA d.d.
Trg bana J. Jelačića 10, Zagreb, Croatia (EU)
SWIFT ZABA HR2X
Payment for: EMYA 2017
Registration fee can be paid via Bank transfer or at the registration desk in Zagreb (late fee amount only).
Registration must be made on this website via the online application preferably before April 28, 2017. Later registrations will also be accepted.
The details that you enter in the registration form will be used in printed materials such as name-tags, list of participants etc.